Life is full of transitions and phases when people of all ages find themselves needing some support, guidance and a little encouragement. Sometimes the person best suited to offer those things is a psychotherapist. For over twenty years, I have worked with clients from varied backgrounds who have come to me for help in coping with difficult times and experiences.
I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. I enjoy working with individuals, families and couples. My clinical experience includes but is not limited to the following:
- Strengthening and repairing relationships (including separation, divorce and blended family issues).
- Parenting issues including cooperatively developing effective strategies and techniques to help parents be the best parents they can be
- Academic and behavioral problems of children and teenagers (including ADD/ADHD)
- Working with adoptive and foster families and the treatment of Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Treatment of depression and anxiety
I am happy to collaborate (when requested and agreed upon) with medical doctors, schools, local agencies and attorneys. I consider myself open and accepting of all types of families.
I invite you to ask me questions about my practice, experience, and philosophy.
Please browse my website. I have tried to provide helpful links and resources for your use.